- All prices are exclusive of UK VAT at 20%. U.K. VAT registration no. GB830519543. Tel: +44 208 349 4363 Fax: +44 20 8346 3848 Email: email@example.com Post: 23-29 Hendon Lane, London N3 1RT
- Lyonsdown Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy: (a). Table bookings are non-cancellable but are fully transferable. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way. (b). In the event that Lyonsdown cancels an Event for any reason or postpones an Event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another Lyonsdown Event to be mutually agreed with Lyonsdown, which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation. (c). Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for cancellations. There are no refunds given under any circumstances. All payments must be made prior to the date of the event. (d). Upon receipt of cancellation penalty, the delegate will receive a credit which can be used by the delegate/colleague at any future Lyonsdown summit.
- Lyonsdown is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an Event. Lyonsdown shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this Event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this Event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Lyonsdown reserves the right to alter or modify the evening run of show if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever.
- All unauthorised photography and the recording of transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Event as a delegate and you consent to the use by Lyonsdown to any such recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- Lyonsdown reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, you will subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
- Your registration is an offer to Lyonsdown to attend an event/summit/conference/seminar/workshop/Awards (“Event”) which is subject to Lyonsdown’s acceptance in writing (which may include email). A binding contract between Lyonsdown and you will only be formed when written confirmation of acceptance (“confirmation”) is sent by Lyonsdown to you (whether or not it is received) using the contact details you have provided at the time of registration. You should contact Lyonsdown if you have not received Confirmation within working 5 days of your registration. Lyonsdown reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to accept your registration.
- By submitting your registration you warrant to Lyonsdown that you are duly authorised to enter into a binding contract on behalf of yourself or any other party you represent you are an employee, officer, director or agent of and to whom Lyonsdown submits the Confirmation of acceptance of your registration, and that you acknowledge that Lyonsdown has relied upon your representations in accepting your registration in accepting your registration.
- Discounts: All ‘Early Bird’ discounts require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Any discounts offered by Lyonsdown (including team discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration.
- Discounts do not apply if a delegate cancels or does not show on the day without providing Lyonsdown with a suitable replacement. In these cases the full delegate rate will be invoiced.
- All discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration by credit / debit card or within 7 days of receipt of the invoice if the ‘invoice’ option is chosen. Stated food and beverage and detailed Event materials are included.
- For late bookings payments must be received no later than 48 hours prior to the Event.
- Your registration will be confirmed by Lyonsdown in writing.
- Prices for each Event are correct at the time of publication. Lyonsdown reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by Lyonsdown.
18.. This Agreement, and any issues or disputes of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to it or its formation (whether such disputes are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation, or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The customer hereby consents to the jurisdiction of The Barnet County Court Hearing Centre for the resolution of any disputes.